Liquid Caramel seller

Hello fellow food Technologist,
I am working on benchmarking a seasoning but I am having issues with brown color.
Please, I really need help.
Anyone know where I can get LIQUID CARAMEL?

2 Likes

Liquid caramel color is commonly sold in bakery and confectionery ingredient suppliers, food chemical food coloring suppliers.
Nigeria is a huge country with many bakery ,
and food processing industries. You just have to exert sone effort to find it yourself…

4 Likes

India is a big seller of liquid caramel

2 Likes

Really?

The Caramel Color I need is E150d

1 Like

I don’t want to buy fake one, that’s why I am sorting here to know who has a best source to get. Its Caramel Color E150d I need

1 Like

Are you telling me your own country Nigeria is famous for selling fake ingredients.?

Never blame your ingredient suoplier.if you are given wrong material. but yourself.

The onus is upon you.If you knew how to ask exactly the ingredient with detailed specifications, and numbering codes you will get it…

But if you just say liquid caramel color,certainly ,you will be given everything thats within the definition of that material.

2 Likes

Not that they sell fake materials over here, but I don’t want to risk getting the wrong product

1 Like

@Ogunleye_Dunsin .As i said in.If you know exactly the item you want and you gave exact specifications then they certainly give your exact material.
I realize the fault is in yourself…
You ask the supplier a vague request, so they will certainly give you a vague product.
I had been in ingredient procurement for my R& D work for decades so I know…that the main fault lies in you…

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Seasoning color