About career

Hey guys , I’m third year food engineering student .I have a doubt , Is it necessary to take mtech to work in abroad or Btech is enough or wat to work in abroad .

What you need for overseas work is a college degree and at least 3 years relevant work experience.

@sabari_nth yes I too agree with what @Roy suggested here, a Bachelors degree with minimum 2 years of experience, and persistence to acquire your goals.

1 Like