Food business

Can someone share me ideal on type of food business you can do with 200k

2 Likes

Dear Sir which food business you want to start like as a Small Restaurant Fast Food with which currency & which country. You not asking correct question First decided what you want to do.
Thanks

2 Likes

Naira is our currency
Not restaurant
Like food production

You can start Yoghurt-Butter processing and maybe a few types of cheese as well with 200000 usd.

2 Likes

200k naira is not enough for food production business.

2 Likes

Team up with a dairy and bulk buy and ask them to manufacture a yoghurt that you can co sell to distribution outlets like restaurant, guest houses. You will get to distribute a finished product, although you might have some problems, to take care of like refrigeration. You could also do bulk ice tea as you could blend this easily in simple tank system, do not do dairy and beverage together in same tanks. If your country food laws strict, barriers will be difficult to overcome. A label is a business, not always a food production required. You can do cheeses, drinking yoghurt for product diversification. You could supply a packaging bucket size they don’t do as a first step. Apologies not really a food product answer.

1 Like

200k is not such a big amount to get industrial equipment.
Even though I think there are many possibilities by adding value to pulses. For example you can research about plant based substitutes to egg.

Approximately enough that money opens a small brewery. I am saying about the material and set up the system.

1 Like