Breads in the world

Hello everyone,

I am interested in classic breads.
In Turkey, we called classic bread as “somun ekmek” . It is made with white wheat flour, water, salt and saccharomyces cerevisiae.

It contains max. 38% water by our food codex.

Now in İstanbul 250 g bread price is 1,25 TRY= 0,22 USD

What about your bread in your country ?

7 Likes

nice subject you need factory bread or national?

2 Likes

No matters. Lets know breads.

1 Like

In Georgia, we have a bread factory called “mzetamze” which use only natural yeast, white (dark) flour, salt, and water … I have video But unfortunately, it’s in Georgian. Normal weight is about 460gr and costs 0.30$
Also, we have “lavash” it’ also made by yeast, white flour, salt, and water. weight maybe 500 gr costs 0.33$ random weight

So there is one type of bread in Georgia it’s called “dedas puri” bread made by love (mother’s bread) the preparation is the same but we have one more thing you should bake it with love :smiley:
sorry man if you interested in more details I can send you it tomorrow

6 Likes

Thanks for the details …Interesting… Lavash might be well sort since its more like a home prepared bread.

2 Likes

Here in Nigeria bread is made with salt, yeast, sugar, milk, butter,flavour, improver and preservative which make the bread has a sensational aroma and longer shelf life

3 Likes

In Asia the demand for baked products continue to grow, with every 200-400 m you could see a bakery store…

1 Like

4ff49b0371e4fc1900d004cff183deb5
Lebanese bread ( pita bread )

5 Likes

Looks very delicious :yum:

3 Likes

I just finish making bread for tomorrow’s breakfast, made of all purpose flour,yeast,suger, vanilla butter and improver

3 Likes

please share your recipe and some photos with us :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

here in Colombia the bread is made with flour, water, vegetal butter and yeast also in some cases we put cheese inside the bread is delicious.

3 Likes

Thank you @yuliana_Cano

what is name of this bread?

2 Likes

The bread looks delicious,
Can I have the recipe
Thanks.

You can forward it to my mail: [email protected]