Vanilla Muffin

hi everyone , i’m working on a dry Muffin mix recipe , that will be ready to use , i used these ingredients , the visual aspect of the muffin was good , how ever the tast wasn’t like a muffin taste , it was more like a normal spongy cake, also it did have some egg smell , what do you recomand me to modifier the recipe :

1 Like

How do you make muffin out of it.Whats your details if the procedure, added ingredientte during the mixing process what type of beater are you using.
Mixing time .
How high is your batter in relation to the muffin pan depth. Are you using paper liner,Whats your baking temperature and time?

2 Likes

for the preparation i use the muffin method , mixing the dry ingredients first , then mixing the wet ingredients and finally combining the 2 of them , i use a Crimson Edge Die-cast Metal Stand Beater for couple minutes 4 to 5 min, and i use a paper liner for the muffins , for the temperature around 350°F (175°C) for approximately 18 to 25 minutes. , the size and the visual aspect of the muffins was good , i only had a problem with the taste ,

1 Like

Whats the composition of your wet ingredients and its corresponding weights per unit dry mix weight
Can you show the internal structure of your muffin?

1 Like

i mentioned the wet ingredients in the recipe , 15% of water , 15 % of vegetable oil , these percenteges are used for a preparation that gave us a 7 muffin pieces , 130g for each muffin

1 Like

So i just focus on this complaint.
Qoute " I only have problem with the taste…"

1. add trace of almond extract in combination of your added flavor to mask the egg taste. or
    2.You can reduce the egg taste by using fresh eggs instead of egg powder which had a strong eggy taste. .
1 Like

okey i will keep that in mind , thaank you for your advice sir

1 Like