FSSC 22000 V5 and ISO 22000:2018 BluePrint (e-book live meeting)

Wow, that’ll be very helpful as a majority of workplace team members is Spanish speaking. Thank you!

Yes, I think so. But for all of you that want to get the e-book right now with the 25% off, you can do it and as soon as se Spanidh version is available I will send it for free.

Meanwhile you can take advantage of being part of any exceptional exclusive Whatsapp group of people that talk and learn together about ISO and FSSC.

GET NOW THE SPECIAL PRICE, WE ARE CLOSING IT SOON!

1 Like

This is an example of the diagrams you can find to explain ISO.

This ones you can get it on English, Spanish and Portuguese.

1 Like

People asked me to keep being here more time… I think I can manage it :grinning:

2 Likes

Let me share with you another opinion on the e-book:

A practical guide to adopt the changes to the amended ISO22000-2018 standards. The e-book offers a helpful gap analysis between old and new standard and simplifies the technical jargons used in the guidelines to make for a user friendly resource of information with use cases for operational environments.

Marcel Kofler, Global Project Leader, F&B Systems Transformation, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group

1 Like

As we are in the last minutes of this event I would like to share something that is always an issue in implementing food safety. Top management commitment!

How do you manage to get support from top management to your work?

@NunoFSoares What is the main differences between FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 . Can you summarize for us ?

I would like to thank you all for attending this meeting.

I hope you have enjoyed it.

The special event price for my e-book is now over. The link will remain available but now with 10% discount.

Check it out!

I will still come here often and try to reply to as many questions as possible.

I declare the special event over :grinning:

Thank you

1 Like