FSSC 22000 V5 and ISO 22000:2018 BluePrint (e-book live meeting)

How does this work Nuno? Thanks

Are you ready for more sections of the e-book :question:

Who is with me :question:

Share some love :heartpulse: :grinning:

Hello. What do you mean?

Any links to the ebook? I actually thought it was an audio session

You can see above some sections of it.

If you want to know more details and take advantage a special opportunity - e-book with 25% off during the event visit:

Ebook page

1 Like

Any Special Discount for Students?

What about unannounced audits in FSSC? Do you have any experience on it? Any doubts?

More than 25% :grinning:

Please tell us about the Training session and editable presentation slides

1 Like

Ok. On the 5 March I will do a session on ZOOM where everyonbe that buys the e-book can get in. I will share a full presentation I have prepared about ISO 22000:2018 and FSSC 22000 V5. It is a trainning but is also more that that because I will be sharing what I believe you can say on each of the slides… because at the end all the people that has the e-book will get the presentation open (the powerpoint file) so you can use on your trainings. Sounds great?

1 Like

Super…zoom is live visual audio webinar,yes?
The editable PPT slides are in English? Spanish as well?

1 Like

Here is an example you a slide that I will share in the meeting:

2 Likes

Yes. ZOOM is live video and audio webinar. if you want you can try right now here:

Great! How many slides and does it include the ISO 22000:2018 Explained in 25 Diagram slides?

The live meeting on the 5th March will be with video and audio.

I will do it in ZOOM.

1 Like

Yes. So you can use it on your trainings. The diagrams are already in the e-book pdf but I share there also so you can use it on your trainnings.

2 Likes

Spanish version?

Working on it… :grinning:

3 Likes

For those of you that would like to see a little bit inside the e-book please watch this video:

1 Like