FSSC 22000 V5 and ISO 22000:2018 BluePrint (e-book live meeting)

I am so proud to be here today. This is why I have prepared a special surprise for you all :gift:.

During the next 30 minutes it is available a special special opportunity. All the persons in this conversation can get the e-book with 25% off.

That is right, you have seen correct, 25% off. Go now and take advantage of this unique opportunity:

FSSC 22000 V5 and ISO 22000:2018 BluePrint

1 Like

It can. That is the best way. But not always possible. I would rank suppliers according with risk and then decide the ones to audit.

1 Like

thank you Nuno all information

1 Like

You are welcome.

can we get answers to local products

general food safety systems

but answers in intermediate and local products are difficult

1 Like

You are correct since the most difficult job of a food safety professional is to adapt the system to the organization reality.

Have you face any challenge with that?

When we are talking about food defense we must define how we can access likelihood and severity. This is my suggestions on the e-book.

What is you opinion?

believe me, maybe I’m a soup maker you’ve never tasted

That sounds great. Do you have ISO or FSSC? What are your main challenges regarding food safety?

what do you think about the turkish translation of your book

2 Likes

That is a great idea. Unfortunately I can’t do it because I don’t know it :disappointed:

1 Like

good idea @gidamuhendisi

And how about you all, that still haven’t talked :grinning:

There were already +100 people in this event… pease share your doubts!

I know it will take time but I will

of course if you want

That is for sure an idea. Do you have it already?

Let me share with what other professionals are saying about it:

This book is really nice presenting the standards in a simple and accessible language. Abhimanyu Bagal, Food Technologist

my blog gidamuhendisi.net

food engineer information page.

I also say that UFUK will help me in book translation

1 Like

Look what Mohammed Ahmed from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency shared with me:

This e-book (ISO 22000:2018 and FSSC 22000 V5 Blueprint) is a hands-on diagram based approach to Food Safety Management Systems. These changes in version 5 are made simpler by author, Nuno F. Soares, to help food safety professionals understand and adopt ISO 22000:2018. The author also shares many of his own views using examples, colour coded diagrams to highlight the important changes. A must have for all those who wish to complete transition onto version 5 as this will help, guide for starting, developing and implementing the changes.

:ok_hand:

English knowledge may not be enough in our country.

It is useful if translated.

1 Like

It can be converted into a printed work rather than an e-book.

I’m sure many food engineers will be in the library

1 Like

My suggestion is that you take advantage of this special opportunity to get it. Then you will join an exclusive WhatsApp group where we all learn and growth together. Inside the group we can discuss all the details to this project.