Dates' sugar and carob powder

Hi Dears,
Here we produce dates’ sugar, dates’ molasses, carob molasses, and carob powder, of course, all of which are 100% natural or organic. Besides, I can afford spirulina (powder). So I would like to make a new dietetic product based on these ingredients. If I use only powdered ingredients, what would be the final product?
thanks

2 Likes

why do you want just use powdered ones? if you use also molasses you can have more possibilities.

3 Likes

Hi, may I know why just dry ingredients, is shelf life your concern for this choice/idea?

3 Likes

Hello adel bennani.
If you are going to make a diet product, you should first benefit from powders that are high in fiber but low in calories. Carob powder, date powder are suitable for this job. If you want detailed help, you can write to [email protected].

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply, I don’t mind if I am going to use molasses, but in market there already many brands of molasses for sale, so I need to create another health product using any of those ingredients, or all together just to innovate.

1 Like

Yes, I can say that conservation and shelf life make me thinking twice, also packaging, if dry it is more easy to cope with, but finally I am ready to use molasses to get a mix, a spread …

2 Likes