Alt Protein Enthusiasts Willing To Connect

Hello guys. I’m a Food Science graduate from Nigeria and the African continent, and I’m looking to connect with students or graduates who have interest in alt protein research particularly Nigerians.
If you’re from Nigeria or you’re African and you’re interested in alt proteins (plant based, cultivated and fermentation based) kindly reach out to me through my email ([email protected]) let’s connect or reach me on my LinkedIn profile David Omale - Co-Founder and President - University of Nigeria Alt Protein Project | LinkedIn.
You can also dm for my phone number let’s connect on WhatsApp.
Thanks. :smiley:

You did post this before ,so far no takers nor anyone was interested in your subject of concern…

Yea, that’s discouraging.

If you explain as to what you might have done so far in this field, and what you aim to do in the coming months etc etc would give an opportunity for people to understand what you are looking for. I am sure there are some people from your place in this group,
Or share your experiences with few product details etc to initiate the conversation.
(If its just your school project, then you may find similar students wanting to learn about alternative proteins).
For sure the whole world is after alternative proteins …sometimes tough to understand the logic behind everything.

2 Likes