Shelf life for roasted salted peanut

Hi every one

Please suggest how can to improve shelf life for roasted salted peanut.

1 Like

Store it in preferably the refrigerator or best in the freezer…

1 Like

Roasted salted peanut,
If keep in a refrigerator won’t it loose the crunchness

1 Like

If you store it exposed it will but if will sealed it won’t Further the way you prepare the peanut before frying had an influence in the stored nut texture…

2 Likes

By roasting you have to get 4percent moisture and then by packaging with nitrogen flushing can enhance life

3 Likes

You have several options for keeping the peanuts quality. The problem here is the oils in the nut. One way to preserve the quality is by vacuum packing them to prevent oxidation. Or in an airtight container. In the freezer, nuts in general could go for a year or two. You may wanna check this article out : 5 Easy Tips For Longer Nuts Shelf life

2 Likes

After roasting and in nitrogen packaging you can store 4 mounth but in tang garden is 9 months how it can be

1 Like

It may be for home use but in industrial how we can do

1 Like

Hi Azamat,

Deep frying in High-Oleic Sunflower Oil can get you 12 months.

Oil need to be kept fresh…over time free fatty acids and rancidity will develop and will cut into shelf life.

Cheers,
Kevin

2 Likes

Hi thanks for your return i fry it in deep fry and package it in package with nitrogen gas it stay maximum 120 days we use palm oil. I vill fry with frying sunflower oil and i hope take good solutions with your recommendation

1 Like