Legumes heat treatment

No Roy, would like to know the suggested temperature and time for pressure cooking, then I will dry from that hence

I’m as much sensitive to the protein denaturation. I working towards a functional plant protein powder at long run

@iyanuakande
Well you worry to much about protein denaturation but its part of the process to ensure that your protein will have better digestibility…
Regarding the processing parameters you have to establish that yourself as thats your experiment.
R& D work is not about asking for every morsel of idea from other people;rather you have to know what you are doing, You have to understand the molecular side ,the mechanism, and the reason why you are doing such thing Before embarking on a project you had done much thought and information search and other ground work.
In your case you should have studied the chemistry of the material you are using .If there are some small gaps of knowledge this group can provide suggestions.
But if you demand everything to be spoon fed to you, then you are losing the value of the project you are supposed to be proud to pursue .
I have given you pointers and ,ideas but it appears it all confounds you meaning, you got lost in your own project.
If thats the case my series of suggestions did not help you at all… :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m trying to get the direction of your query.

What would be the form and use of the product after treatment? I think this would guide the treatment type to applied.