Food Packaging Design and Safety

I welcome suggestions for Intelligent Packages encountered in common life. Meanwhile, I am working on the Intelligent packaging methods for Poultry Meat sector as well.

2 Likes

I have been working on the development of biopolymer packaging for food products and for meat and poultry, the edible packaging is the best solution, as you can add different functional ingredients in the edible film like anti-microbial, anti-oxidants which improve the shelf life and provide additional benefits to the meat products. I have done some coating of the same on fruits and vegetables and have got the best results, my 4 papers are published on the same, you can go through them. if you want i can attach the link of the papers.

4 Likes

Any experience related with smart indicators?

3 Likes

What type sensor?

Look at this;

2 Likes

As a part of Intelligent packaging, have done some trials with the Time temperature Indicators and Freshness indicators.

2 Likes

Please attach the link for those papers. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi there! Intelligent packaging has become increasingly popular in recent years, and it’s great to hear that you’re working on developing methods specifically for the poultry meat sector. Seal-Check.pro is a company that provides leak detection machines for packaging, which can be helpful in ensuring the quality and integrity of the package. As for suggestions for intelligent packages, there are a variety of options out there such as those that can monitor temperature or freshness, those with anti-microbial properties, and those that can provide information on the product and its origins through QR codes or other labeling methods. I’d love to hear more about your work on intelligent packaging for the poultry meat sector and any insights you’ve gained along the way.

2 Likes

That’s great to hear that you’re working on intelligent food packaging sleeves methods for the poultry meat sector! Intelligent packaging has the potential to revolutionize the way we store and consume products in our everyday lives. By incorporating advanced technologies and features, it can enhance the safety, freshness, and overall quality of the packaged goods.