Dairy product permission for US (import to US)

What is the procedure to be followed in the from EU to US import of products containing milk and eggs and do we need to obtain this permission for these products? And this permission should be the responsibility of the importer or the exporter. I have composite product; contains egg products and dairy products. What should be done when exporting such products to the US, can someone who has knowledge about the subject guide me?
If a milk permit is required from the USDA, is it the responsibility of the US importer or EU exporter?


main responsible in this example is US importer, but if exporter wants making business should take action :blush:

1 Like