New food science communication platform user experience

Dear all - I am looking for volunteers to take part in 30 min user experience session to provide us feedback about a new science communication platform dedicated to food science. As gratitude, we would like to offer the first month free of membership. I hope we can find some great people who can help me, please choose a slot from this calendly: Calendly - Kris Jack

3 Likes

Would you mind explaining a few more details about this new communication platform. Also did you mean that after first month free membership you would like to take user experience feedback?
Being a new platform, it would be great to offer it for free to all. …just a thought!!

Actually, I do not want to tell more about the platform yet because it will not give an objective opinion for people who will take part in the user experience session. The feedback is from the 30 min sessions with us, we just want to see how people are using it, what is missing, what is unlear, confusing, etc.

1 Like

Probably with nothing said, it is also hard for anyone to accept that because one becomes sceptical about what is being offered as free!!
Best wishes Bea

1 Like

I am not sure I understand your comment. I am simply looking for volunteers for UX 30 min session about food science. That all.

Proper Motivation is an impetus for volunteerism in your project
…Remember the dictum, if I help you whats in it for me…?
Generally
If you are expecting help out of the good heart of people (from your naive perspective,) don’t expect positive results.
Generally human nature is impelled or motivated by self interests.

2 Likes

Let me scribble a long story short. It’s about this forum itself. I came to this site accidently more than 2 years back while my motive was to enquire about a free sabbatical possibility with some food company so that I can learn and share my learning. However, today I come here only to help people on their queries if at all possible and to learn from people who are active here. So our objectives keep changing with time. The time when I joined there wasn’t any much activity/post except the owner @UfukAyyildiz (Ufuk) posting a few papers. @Roy came in at some point and started to provide solutions to many and few others too like Peican, Wayne etc. And for now, I just enjoy giving any help or sharing my thoughts to queries seen here…
Not to worry, your platform will surely be on limelight soon and hopefully we all will join there as well.

1 Like

Thank you @nanoscientist :blush: