Chocolate bars

Can anyone suggest me the alternate of sugar in trail mix bars( Multigrain bars)

Hi Maple syrup or dates work very well to add sweetness

2 Likes

If alternate you mean sugar free you can use inulin.

If natural you can use honey, agave syrup, Fructose syrup.

2 Likes

And you can try polydextrose. it contains fibre also.

2 Likes

A stevia version is even available…

2 Likes

Or you could use maltitol…

2 Likes

I work with the Chocolate Science Institute, who study, teach and create all things chocolate, most forms of alternative sweeteners have been examined and the nectar from the flower of the coconut palm tree is considered as the preferable alternative to sugar.
If you want a full analysis of this nectar, which is now widely available, contact the C.S.I. via the email; [email protected] and they will, free of charge, provide all the detail.

2 Likes

@UfukAyyildiz
Pls check this spam email and details given under chocolate bars, while cytanet.com.cy is related to some other field

1 Like

checked it is an email provider as gmail. Thanks.

1 Like

I’ve requested the analytics)) thank you!!!

what’s the price tier of the bars? it also depends on your budget, for really low cost you’lll be able to afford alternatives same bad as sugar or very nearby. If you can afford upgrading the cost structure above the sugar profile, most likely you a choice, inclusively in topinambur (Jerusalem artichoke), yacon syrup (very expensive, but great, not a mass market option for sure).
Another important question: recipe wise what should be (preferred) the texture of your sweetener? Powder, syrup?

Honey or (Molasses) boiled grape juice

1 Like

try coconut sugar. it goes well with the bar!

1 Like