Mixing fruit dehydrated powder

I have to mix lemon powder in jaggery to preparing beverage.
In powder format I mix both. Whether it will be go nice or not.
Another thing fruit powders give flavor or not.

1 Like

Fruit powders if the natural ones, can yield other benefits like high antioxidants as well.
Flavor depends on the type of fruit powder too.
Clean labelling possibility?
Elaborate a bit on the aim and might be more to explore.

there is a great marketability for such products, as many are moving towards natural product based drinks. Will be interesting to know more details of your success story.
This can be optimized based on the ratio of jaggery:lemon powder or other powders too. Expand more to obtain various other fruit flavors. Great work

1 Like

Thank u, i will come again in few days.

1 Like

Please share the product name you are going to prepare. It will assist in suggestion.

Now only i seen your message. Actually it is paanakam in powder form. Like rasna, tang… End user just add this powder to get instant paanakam. Want to know lime powder will give aroma while mixed with jaggery.

what is paanakam? would you mind explaining a bit. Thank you

Its a chill beverage, prepared in tamil nadu to give instant energy and at the time of breaking the fasting. In tamil its called Paanakaram. Just google paanakam u will get it. Thank u.

Thank you so much

Hi,
Paanakam is prepared based out of tamrind water in addition with jaggery. It will have a mixed taste of acidic and sweetness. It is usually consume during summer season in southern parts of Tamil Nadu. It is instant energy booster loaded with mineral. For further development of this product, please contact me at [email protected] or DM. Thanks

Thank you for writing the details.

I prefer form mat drying techniques for some reasons. Just to retain nutritional content and easy solubility. Usually, most of the dehydrated food are hard to making it as powder form.

1 Like

Here, the idea is to develop powdered fruit based beverage. So no need of any drying method to prefer. Prepare a powder using the fruit powder and to mix with water to prepare a drink.