Looking for food R&D

We are launching a functional food brand. I am looking to work with people into food research and quality analysis. We are based from Hyderabad, India. We are looking for some consulting and willing to do this as a paid gig.

3 Likes

Hi,
What kind of products do you want to deal with? It’s B2B or B2C operations? I might be a helping hand to you. You can connect with me on 9871375879.

Hi, I have a well-versed understanding of Indian Regulatory Affairs (FSSAI), Quality Assurance, HACCP implementation & development, and Food Formulations.

I might be able to help you with your product, you can contact me over 7007128345 or [email protected]

Hi, I have a Production, R&D and ISO 22000 HACCP, knowledge (go through my Resume for better understanding).
This will be a pleasure opportunity to work with such a growing organization.
Catch me on +91-9665212013 and @ [email protected]

Hi, I am a Food technologist and Analyst with experience in R&D, Product development and Analysis. I take it as a pleasure to work with your organization.
+91-8790806569

Where are you

I stay in Hyderabad

Please contact me. 9032324086

Hai Sir, this Sairam Athelli from Solutions Foodies, iam consultant for product development and other service iam sharing my business card here please find.

IMG-20210120-WA0018|690x389

To contact @snehitb please use private messages.