Insearch of Microbiologist & Food Technologist for Probiotic Beverages Manfacturing

Dear Candidates,

We are looking for a Microbiologist or Food Technologist with good knowledge in fermentation and brewing of non alcoholic beverages as a Partner at Pune, Maharashtra, India.

We are a 2 year old startup in the non alcoholic probiotic beverages space and have defined, tested and successfully running products in the market.

For further expansion and be a market share leader we are looking for someone who has zeal, knowledge and confidence to thrive in the market.

Ideal candidate will be Bachelors or Master Microbiologist or Food-Technologist with 6 months+ experience in the same field.

If sounds interesting, kindly reply here with your name, short professional summary and contact details, we will get in touch.

Thanks & regards,
Sushil

1 Like

I’m Prashant Chavhan from Kolhapur.
Working at Food technologist at Nutrition Rehabilitation Research and Training Center, Mumbai.
I have completed industry training at mapro foods Pvt. Ltd. And Parle Agro Pvt. Ltd. Also completed Internal auditor certification.

1 Like

[email protected]

I,m Elisha Mosha from Tanzania,
Student from Mbeya University of Science and Technology studying bachelor in food science third year.

Kindly Regards,
ELISHA G. MOSHA.

Dear Shushil,

i am a food technologist from Ahmedabad, Gujarat and i am also working on Prebiotic and probiotic in beverages ingredient so you need a deep idea about study so please connect with me on [email protected] and contact number is +91 9409064186.

Milan

Dear Shushil,
I m a Microbiologist with 4 year experience from Ghaziabad UP. I m working in a food & dairy industry where fermented and non fermented products handle. Presently I m working as a Assistant Manager QA. Please contact with me on [email protected] or 7088661622/9450607777

Hi sir, myself I’m Amritha from Kerala I’m completed Msc in food technology and quality assurance from Mahatma Gandhi university and i had 6 months training experience in a seafood exporting company as a quality controller, 3 months experience in Lazza Ice creams and also i have HACCP LEVEL 3 license certificate .

[email protected]