Decision tree

Hi all
Kindly i want to make a systematic decision related to categorization of control as CCP or OPRP
Ie. How can i differentiate between choose control for specific hazard by CCP or OPRP according to ISO 22000:2018

1 Like

According to iso 22000:2018 if any system which is helpful to reduce hazards to an acceptable level are come in oprp and ccp system are installed where there is need of completely elemination of hazards before the packaging of the final product.

5 Likes

You can categorized keeping in mind that.

2 Likes

There are 5 question in work sheet F of HACCP study, follow those questions to decide CCP/ OPRP.

Basically if a control measure like an analysis or manual control, then it becomes an OPRP. Like filter, positive release for S, allergen control, cleaning control etc.

It auto control when deviation occurred like flow diversion with low temperature than critical limit is a CCP.

FOR MORE DETAIL SEE WS-F OF HACCP STUDY

3 Likes

Kindly, where can i find work sheet F of HACCP study
If you please can you provide it to me
Many thanks

1 Like

Hi bro,
There are two types of decision tree, 04 question basis which is used by standard like BRC, HACCP. And another is 07 question basis which is used in ISO 22000. Now the 07 question basis decision tree has been updated and replaced with 06 question basis decision tree. By using 04 question basis you can only identify the CCP, but using this 06 question basis decision tree you can identify the CCP as well as OPRP. Now question is where you can get it. Just Google it you will find there. Or look in ISO 22000 standard (8 clause), or you can send me you mail Iā€™d so that I can send you the same

Can you plz share with us
I dont have it