Cracks on Whipping Cream

As long as its HPKO it will work…but I am wondering what additives are you using for low fat whipping cream imitation.

Carrageenan 0.04 , cmc0.05 , guargum0.02 , xanthan gum 0.02

DMG 0.3, SSL 0.2

What overrun are you looking for?

Please share your what’s app number to discuss more

I want to get 4 pound from 1 kg. Currently I’m getting 2.5 pound only

That just 135 % overrun, abnormal for non.dairy topping… with low fat…
Contact Palsgaard industry for proprietary emulsifier stabilizers. for non dairy whipped topping to get your exceptional overrun.

Your formulation is not well balanced…maybe due to low fat,and non optimized gum emulsifier blend…

I used that palsgaard stabilizer and emulsifier but no way.

Please help me out. Share your what’s app number.i will share videos and pictures

:shushing_face: what s the name…? Who gave you that formula…there is something wrong with your ingredients specifications in.your recipe.

I used 415 and 451 as per their recommendations but not work.

I don’t use what’s app…you need to contact whipped topping experts to.provide you the proper recipe for your needs.

@ikram4uvas
I saw the whipped topping recipe guide from.palsgaard
it obvious the fat content should not be lesser than 25%.

The used a fat stabilizer cream whip 440 and water phase stabilizers cream whip 415 .
It contains sodium caseinate sorbitol powder, lactose powder .
With such recipe your target overrun can be easily achieved…

I’m using sorbitol 70%, tween 60, disodium phosphate, trisodium Citrate.

But due to costing issue we can’t use sodium caseinate as it is very expensive in my country.
And fat more than 20% also increased costing

But I can use lactose powder or dextrose Android.

Could you please suggest which one will be better lactose or dextrose?

Secondly sodium caseinate and skim milk milk powder which one is better.?

As skim milk powder is bit cheaper as compared to sodium caseinate.

Please suggest. Many many thanks

Follow the recipe from Palsgaard…
Don’t divert from it until you got what you need .
You make your own recipe when you got the exact recipe right provided by the supplier.
Use sodium caseinate, sorbitol and lactose powder
Creamwhip 415 and 440.and fat content exactly as told.
Good luck

BTW sodium caseinate is superior to skim milk in aeration power.use it.Try both the high and low viscosity sodium caseinate.

Sorbitol liquid is not the same as powder You put more water in your recipei if you use liquid. then it will affect overrun as it dilutes the recipe.
Now I know the reason why you failed…
You created your own recipe before having a recipe performance to benchmark…
You just put substandard ingredients resulting in poor aeration and overrun…
Its totally your own fault…:neutral_face:
If you have not totally understood how the original recipe works then how can you be assured your own experiment recipe with substandard ingredients work…
That is wrong step in product development work.

Trisodium citrate is not commonly used in whipped topping.as its a buffer and it affects overrun.
Tween 20 or 80 works in certain development recipes with high fat content…
If its expensive to develop such recipe then there is no point making it there as its not economically feasible …
Cutting cost while doing development work.where you barely understood the mechanics and mechanism ofvwhipped toping ingredients function ,interaction and performance is wrong…

You are saying right. I’m really grateful for you for clearing my concept next time I will use sorbitol powder and what will be its percentage.

By the way what should be the percentage of water in non Dairy whipping cream?

And is it possible to develop it without sodium caseinate please.?

I don’t waste my time testing something that I know works inferior.
Almost all whipped topping contains sodium caseinate as its the best material for the purpose…
Skim Milk powder is 6 to 7 times less efficient than sodium caseinate in aeration power in weight for weight basis. The dose is very small less than 1 %.
You find it noneconomical then there is no point developing your own as its expensive.
BTWThe amount of water is less than 70%…