About the daily consumption of our food

How can we improve the safety and quality of daily consumption of food specially the food from street or should we avoid it from eating those food?

1 Like

Plain common sense and gut feel dictates if you are suspicious of the food item then AVOID IT ! Plain and simple. …Yes it is unscientific but will ensure you will be safe from getting sick with diarrhea or much worse…
Street food are high food safety risk items.Its preparation are often unregulated specialty in developing countries. I know many people that got sick of gastrointestinal diseases food poisoning and a few that got Hepatitis , and parasites from it.
As long as there is no strong local government snd local health control it’s not a food that you should partake in regular basis.

Being a Food Safety Auditor it is my personal request all of you Please avoid Street Food in this most crucial time of Covid19. As Street Food vendors are not maintaing Good Hygienic & Good Manufacturing Practices & using materials which is not up to mark. Our Government trying to trained them but most Street vendors role is negative. I am Street Food Vendor Trainer approved by FSSAI & trying to trained them.
Thanks
Deepak Sharma

1 Like